This award recognizes individuals and organizations that are innovative leaders in advancing the methods and practical applications of comparative effectiveness research in the United States.
2018 Award Winner
Leonard S. Schleifer, MD, PhD, Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., received the 2018 CER National Leadership Award on March 26, 2018.
- On behalf of the National MS Society, President and Chief Executive Officer Cyndi Zagieboylo accepted the 2017 CER National Leadership Award on March 16, 2017.
- Dolores L. Mitchell, Executive Director of the Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission, received the 2016 CER National Leadership Award on March 17, 2016.
- Peter B. Bach, MD, MAPP, Director, Center for Health Policy and Outcomes; Member, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, and Attending Physician, Department of Medicine, all at Memorial Sloan Kettering was awarded the 2015 CER National Leadership Award on March 16, 2015.
- ICER honored Ezekiel Emanuel, MD, PhD, Vice Provost for Global Initiatives and chair of the Department of Medical Ethics and Health Policy at the University of Pennsylvania and Fellow, Center for American Progress as the 2014 Comparative Effectiveness Research National Leadership Award Winner on March 28, 2014.
- ICER hosted the first annual Comparative Effectiveness Research National Leadership Awards Dinner on Thursday, October 4, 2012 and honored Sean Tunis, MD, MSc, of the Center for Medical Technology Policy and Daniel B. Wolfson, MHSA, of the ABIM Foundation.