November 7th: Dan Ollendorf will participate in a panel discussion titled “Should ICER be NICE (or Not)? How ICER’s New Cost-Effectiveness Framework Compares with NICE’s Guidelines” during ISPOR’s 20th annual European Congress in Glasgow, Scotland.
November 9th: Sarah Emond with participate in a panel on Pricing and Access at the Financial Times Global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Conference in London, England.
November 9th: Steve Pearson will participate in a meeting of the International Advisory Board for the European Medicines Agency ADAPT SMART initiative in London, England.
November 15th: Steve Pearson will participate in a panel titled “Precision Valuation: A Discussion of How Value Assessment Frameworks Can Account for Personalized Medicine” during the Personalized Medicine Coalition’s Annual Conference in Boston, MA.
November 15th: David Rind will participate in the coreHEM meeting to help define appropriate outcome measures for therapies for hemophilia in Baltimore, MD.
November 29th: Dan Ollendorf and Rick Chapman will both participate in a meeting entitled “Working Towards a Repository of Shareable Cost Effectiveness Analysis Models”, co-sponsored by Tufts Medical Center and the Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy.
- October 31st- November 20th: Cystic Fibrosis Draft Scoping Document public comment period
- November 2nd: Chronic Low Back and Neck Pain Final Evidence Report and Meeting Summary
- November 14th: Voretigene Neparvovec Draft Evidence Report
- November 14th-December 13th: Public comment period
- November 21st: Tardive Dyskinesia Evidence Report
- November 30th: Cystic Fibrosis Revised Scoping Document Posted