YOU ARE INVITED
ICER Colloquium Series, Pricing in a Pandemic: Options, Debate, a Path Forward
Session Two: Cost-Effectiveness and Value-Based Pricing
- Webinar Date: July 31, 2020, from 12-1:30 pm ET
- Jon Campbell, PhD, Associate Professor, Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research, University of Colorado
- Bobby Dubois, MD, PhD, Chief Science Officer and Executive Vice President, National Pharmaceutical Council
- Craig Garthwaite, PhD, Associate Professor of Strategy, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Steve Miller, MD, Chief Clinical Officer, Cigna
- Eleanor Perfetto, PhD, Executive Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, National Health Council
- Audience: Free and open to the public
Before the talk, take a look at our white paper on “Alternative Policies for Pricing Novel Vaccines and Drug Therapies for COVID-19.”
ICER published a white paper to inform public and policy maker discussion of “Alternative Policies for Pricing Novel Vaccines and Drug Therapies for COVID-19.” To complement the white paper, ICER will host a three-part online colloquium series of 90-minute webinars featuring leading health policy and industry experts from around the country who will debate the advantages and disadvantages of many different potential approaches to developing and pricing medicines during a pandemic.
The second colloquium will cover value-based pricing through which cost-effectiveness analysis is used set a ceiling price based on the degree of added benefit for patients and society.