Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ICER will publish its UC Draft Evidence Report on April 15. All additional deadlines and public input opportunities will be pushed back approximately 2-3 months.
ICER will assess the comparative clinical effectiveness and value of therapies for ulcerative colitis (UC), including:
- Vedolizumab (Entyvio®, Takeda), subcutaneous and IV formulations
- Infliximab (Remicade®, Janssen)
- Infliximab-dyyb (Inflectra®, Pfizer)
Infliximab-abda (Renflexis®, Merck)
- Adalimumab (Humira®, AbbVie)
- Golimumab (Simponi®, Janssen)
- Tofacitinib (Xeljanz®, Pfizer)
- Ustekinumab (Stelara®, Janssen)
Date of Review: September 2020
For questions, please contact Laura Cianciolo, Program Manager, at email@example.com.
The CTAF will convene to deliberate and vote on evidence presented in ICER's report on ulcerative colitis therapies.